Podcasts

You’re not yet the GRRM of podcasting so that’s something!

1 Like

Now I’m unsure if I have the right version on my phone or not!

1 Like

I like we watch wrestling. Mainly because they don’t talk that much about wrestling.

Probably the cia

2 Likes

an episode a month would be most excellent, especially if it gives you more time for rabbit holes - I think we’re all here for rabbit holes - and having managed to put together two episodes as excellent as your first ones is no mean feat at all, so I wouldn’t be too hard on yourself

2 Likes

Finally listened to Ep 1 - great stuff dude! I mean, horrifying stuff. But you were great.

2 Likes

aw thanks mate…next one should be up soon (he says)

Enjoying episode two. Just a point on pronunciation though as you make a big deal about it at the beginning of the episode… The way you pronounce Brabant keeps confusing me, since some of my workmates are from Brabant so I hear the word said in the Dutch way semi regularly

1 Like

yeah i fucked up completely there, i was listening to this belgian guy on youtube and i was trying to pronounce it like he does but i couldn’t nail it with my accent. i think i end up pronouncing it 3 or 4 different ways.

1 Like

I did notice that sometimes it’s closer than others! You’re very good at this by the way, really enjoying the episodes

1 Like

cheers mate. hopefully the enthusiasm makes up for the botched attempts at french! weirdly i’m okay with italian and luckily the next few episodes will be purely set there. sweden is gonna appear near the end of this first series tho and i’m having cold sweats looking at some of these names…

2 Likes

download

2 Likes

Starting a music podcast - it’s entirely self indulgent, just playing new tracks I’m enjoying. No specific genre and deliberately eclectic (hence the name(, which means it will probably appeal to very few people. Yay!

Features a few DiSers (great tracks from @Severed799’s band and @AphexTwinkletoes. Also those guys you recommended @BifoIsou) and will no doubt feature lots moving forward.

9 Likes

Ah nice will have a listen tomorrow! Your mixes for other shows have been ace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers dude! You’ll have to contend with my voice and ill-advised metal tracks this time around, hope it still stands up :smile:

1 Like

Amazing, thank you sir!

1 Like

Just put out episode #002. It’s very sombre, BUT it has a couple of bangers including some @ghosthalo and yer man @Scott_Chegg’s band’s wicked new single.

4 Likes

Woo! Thanks so much!

1 Like