• Sarajevo
  • Skopje
  • Sofia
  • Tirana
  • Vaduz
  • Valletta
  • Yerevan

0 voters

A couple of years ago Berlin would have won this at a canter.

1 Like

Of the ones I’ve been to

Berlin > Budapest > Prague > Sarajevo > Amsterdam > Brussels > Zagreb > Madrid > Paris > Belgrade

What’s so bad about Belgrade? Heard mostly good things.

Lisbon > Rome > Amsterdam > Berlin > Vienna > Paris > Valetta > Bratislava > Vatican City. If we were including London I’d probably put it between Vienna and Paris.

Probably just stayed in the wrong bit of it/was knackered at the time/wasn’t there long enough/didn’t meet the right sort of locals. Also don’t like loads of stray dogs knocking about and they were absolutely everywhere in belgrade

Would love to live in Lisbon, if it wasn’t gonna be made uninhabitable within 20 years

Sounds great tbh

Of the ones I’ve been to… Budapest > Copenhagen > Sofia > Prague > Vienna > Helsinki > Dublin > Bratislava

Paris unranked as I went when I was 13 and I was an idiot when I was 13.

I think I’d have liked Vienna more if I went there before I’d been to a few other places. Seemed a bit standard issue big European city to me (trams! Old buildings! Cafe culture!). Amsterdam has its flaws but it felt much more distinct.

only been to Brussels and Rome (didn’t realise it was so low but i keep going to non-capitals i guess), definitely Brussels > Rome for me.

going to Copenhagen at the end of November though so that’ll boost the list by 50% and have reasonably high expectations

how have you people been on so many holidays?!

1 Like

Budget airlines.

2 Likes

how many times have you been abroad

• 10-15
  • 15-20
  • 20-25
  • 25-30
  • 30-40
  • 40-50
  • 50-75
  • 75-100
  • more than a hundred times i have been abroad more than a hundred times

0 voters

I guess to me going abroad or anywhere new and far away really seems like it’s a lot of hassle and takes time to pack and plan and then you could get lost or injured and can’t get treated.

Seems like it’s risky to go abroad loads.

God, no idea. At least once a year for every year since I’ve been alive (one foreign parent, so at least annual trips there). Work trips will have evened out any gaps and then some. Must be more than 40 but probably less then 75.

1 Like

On average once year for all my life and then a tonne of times for work - so I’ll guess 40-50, maybe more?

1 Like

You could have just liked my post ffs.

Snap

1 Like

I’ve been to Paris, Rome and Dublin. Rome was my fave.

35 I think, 48.6% of which have been to ski/snowboard

:neutral_face: