šŸŽ® Pokemon Go

Literally just hatched this prick. No idea he existed. Awful little shit.

5 Likes

ah yeah saw he was coming, terrible, thereā€™s so many awful gen 1 pokemon that should be killed, and mime & his offspring are first in line

I hate all of the baby ones. Itā€™s very stupid to me that they decided to make baby versions of existing ones instead of new ones.

2 Likes

i wish i could hatch some Muppet Babies

Also I donā€™t understand why you need to walk them to evolve them either. Who the fuck is gonna bother with that when they inevitably have the evolved version already?

Totally lagging on the shinys

1 Like

Not much on you guys but happy with my shiny maracas man.

1 Like

alright if this thread is teaching me anything itā€™s that i need to get outā€¦ less?

1 Like

Nah, lifeā€™s short if you enjoy playing Pokemon Go then keep at it.

2 Likes

I have some beautiful calves because of it so itā€™s definitely worth keeping up with

1 Like

got a Mime Jr and a shiny Mr Mime today (christened Mr Lime)

hate the fucker, heā€™s haunting me

1 Like

F i n a l l y it has happened to me

5 Likes

I know theyā€™re trying to keep us interested for longer but I definitely preferred when they released a new gen and those PokĆ©mon for everywhere for a week or two. Iā€™ve only ever seen a couple of them spawn and not a single one of the starting Mon :frowning: really bumming me out tbh. That and shit egg hatches is why I stopped playing last time :eyes: sure it shouldnā€™t be easy but likeā€¦ you need to throw me a bone every so often, Niantic lads.

1 Like

Canā€™t move for Patrats round here and Iā€™ve been prioritising that lovely puppy guy but yeah, the starters are rare as rocking horse shit innit.

As a hardcore player I like the gradual release because I was done with gen 2 after about 3 weeks of it coming out and it was a bit like ā€˜now whatā€™, and I ended up ditching the game for 6 months or so because there was nothing to do.

Iā€™ve found one of each of the starters so far I think, so at least they exist, unlike Gible.

The eggs are worthless these days, winds me up as that was the fun originally, and the game is meant to get you moving, but these days the way to do well is stand around at raids all day. Seems counter productive.

Itā€™s a stupid game really.

Only benefit is the Stardust IMO.

Stardust is the commodity that I value the most that is hardest to get if youā€™re asking me for my opinion about it

1 Like

I wasnā€™t, but I appreciate it anyway.

1 Like

You are a kindly guy

you know what else winds me up

all the starters and good pokemon on community day itā€™s like ā€˜here, have at least 5 shinies if youā€™re free during these hoursā€™

and all the legendary pokemon itā€™s like ā€˜have a 1/20 shiny chance if you can be arsed standing aroundā€™

but with all the normal crappy pokemon itā€™s 1/450

I should not be able to have 12 Dratini shinies when itā€™s impossible to find a Meowth

1 Like

Not played this at all since it came out and the first couple of months after that. Is it still a walk about hatching simulation, or is there more to it now?

For example I always wanted a proper battle system- toppling the gym leaders by just clicking again and again wasnā€™t much fun imo