Pokémon thread (Rolling)

Will protect your home

1 Like

That Jigglypuff review (for a plushy my housemate got me for my birthday!) is making me feel emotional. I also love Jigglypuff with all my heart as it is my spirit Pokémon

1 Like

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/FluffyEgg3/status/1142928619167211520

This dude is BADASS:

6 Likes

Raichu is enjoying the view of Brussels.

7 Likes

Glad they are enjoying it because the Atomium is not the place you want an electric Pokémon to be kicking off, that thing looks conductive.

1 Like

Very - it’s made out of aluminium and about a million feet tall.

1 Like

pokemon fusion joke:

mahapikachu orchestra

1 Like

I think we have just location scouted the city for the next Detective Pikachu -style Pokémon film to be based in. Big final action can take place at the Atomium and that large plaza in the middle of the city would make for some good establishing shots of lots of Pokémon milling about.

1 Like

I want the Magikarp one @breakfast_t_england posted the other day so badly, but sold out online so need to schlep it into London to try in one of the actual shops.

1 Like

If you let me know what size you want I’ll take a look at lunchtime next week

1 Like

:heart_eyes: that would be absolutely brilliant, thank you! Trying to think of when I could go but childcare arrangements are somewhat complicated at the moment, so that is a very kind offer x

Would ideally be looking at a large, though I reckon XL woukd be ok too (I have other uniqlo mens tshirts these sizes, pretty much treat them as dresses).

1 Like

I’m a little annoyed the Ditto one doesn’t come in men’s sizes… it’s probably my favourite of the lot.

@anon89873996 - no worries. I’ll check online if any of the stores near work have it first - gives me something to do at lunchtime, innit.

1 Like

They’ve announced a Pokemon that’s clearly based on an Eton Mess. It’s clearly the most Tory Pokemon to date, but I still love it!

1 Like

christ.

Alcremie

:nauseated_face:

4 Likes

@anon89873996 Sold out in all three near work.

Thanks for looking for me, czuk, I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/en/

Had no idea I was such a basic bitch until I did this

2 Likes

I’ll fight anyone who derides Pineco or Politoad.

3 Likes