Policies UKIP should adopt now we are out of the EU

Repeal the legislation that gets people thrown in jail for saying they’re proud to be British.

14 Likes

more pints for all.

bring back calling mince pies christmas pies

minimum of 6 hours a day to be spent respecting troops

11 Likes

which troops? they’d better be are troops!

28 Likes

post/username

5 Likes

To this day struggle to deal with this

Mining jupiter’s moons. And creating public enthusiasm for this policy by playing Drops of Jupiter by Train on repeat in all public buildings at all times

3 Likes

remake the impending Peter Jackson remake of The Dambusters and change the dog’s name back to N*****

After Farage?

1 Like

oh the letters don’t match up. Never mind

1 Like

i second this, the blanket ban on anyone ever saying ‘christmas’ got really frustrating around christmas time

1 Like

*winterval time

2 Likes

and every time i said that christmas had been ruined by snowflakes, people just assumed i was talking about road conditions. whole thing got very confusing.

8 Likes

End the ban on pork faggots, brought in because either we’re not allowed to eat pork anymore or because it’s offensive to gay people, whichever you’d rather get angry at

2 Likes

Faggots are also known as “ducks” in the Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Lancashire, often as “Savoury Ducks”.

and people wonder why that part of the world is ridiculed.

5 Likes

I’ve never heard that

automatic refund of the license fee if you write a complaint and send to Points of View

3 Likes

Remove the ban on talking about immigration and the similar ban on saying that Muslims sometimes commit terrorist attacks.