POLL THREAD: EVERYONE IN (Polo neck content)

you what

1 Like

Autocorrect!

Mountain pen

2 Likes

Hopefully literally tomorrow in my case if Yodel finally get their shit together

1 Like

What

If I can find it I’ll post it, but there’s a map of how much bigger Epping Forest would be if it included all of the golf courses in and around it and [spoiler alert] it would be fucking huge.

Oh I bet. I’m not anti-golf per se, but I just think that the general public should be allowed to use the land and not have it segregated off. Golf around me, be considerate.

Alright mate, just because I think you should give books on your phone a try you’re dunking me all over the boards, eh?

1 Like

yep

1 Like

Obviously it would be polarneck not ‘polar neck’ you fucking numpties.

I voted based on the name. Obviously I would wear one but I am not from America so I wouldn’t call it a ‘turtleneck’.

Doesn’t even rhyme!

1 Like

This thread is 90% people who pile in on me piling in on me as usual.

I cut off the neckline on almost all my t-shirts and store them in a drawer/shelf so not an issue :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I absolutely thought it was a joke poll when I voted

I don’t consciously make a habit of piling in on you :frowning: sorry Theo x

2 Likes

If it makes @colossalhorse feel any better I used to love wearing a polo neck long-sleeved t-shirt back in my 20s.

I like the idea of them but don’t really like how I look in them. Steve Jobs and his ilk have ruined them for us. :frowning:

1 Like

Still love the willful weird of this site that apparently assuming an item of clothing designed to keep your neck warm could be thought of as “polarneck” when overheard instead of referring to some posh sport no one’s ever seen played, is utterly dumbfounding :grin:

Tbf, they do shout “Fore” before hitting the ball at you, so manners aren’t an alien concept.

Exactly, I should be allowed to sun myself in their delightful parklands, miniature lakes and odd-shaped sandpits. I should be able to stroll through their manicured stands of non-native foliage and gaze upon the different lengths of exquisite grass. Won’t you let me live, golfers? Won’t you let me live?

2 Likes