Polling Day DiS exit poll

Anonymous poll, only vote here if/when you have already cast your vote

Chat allowed/encouraged - particularly any ’dogs at polling stations’ chat. Even polling station selfies if you like

Choose between 1 & 3 options

• Labour
  • Conservative
  • LibDem
  • Green
  • Independent
  • UKIP
  • Residents Association

0 voters

no dogs at the polling station today, just a Lib Dem and a Labour person sat outside asking for polling card numbers. disappointing.

Forgot to register at my new address :frowning:

1 Like

No dogs. I was the sixth person to vote.

I get to vote for a mayor too!

3 Likes

Special Army Soldier Jarvis huh?

Saw a dog leaving the polling station as I was arriving. Didn’t find out who it voted for.

1 Like

Either him or Mick Bower for the Yorkshire party

FTFY

Oh it’s for silly Englanders only anyway.

The lesser spotted cat at the polling station

22 Likes

I always wondered what that was all about. Yesterday I found out that it is simply so that they can remind people who haven’t voted that they ought to do so.

1 Like

Elections might be only in England today but non-British people who are properly resident here can vote in local elections (just not in General Elections). So make sure all your foreign Englanders know that they can go and vote.

1 Like

Erm…what exactly are we voting for?

Council elections, isn’t it?

Not that there’s elections around my way because somehow we’re out of sync with the rest of the country.

1 Like

Local council elections today.

Sorry @rob.orch beat me to it!

MAKE SURE YOU BRING A PEN GUYS

5 Likes

Depends where you live.

As mentioned in another thread, I moved recently and applied for a postal vote (not sure why, I think I thought I’d be away this week), and I don’t think it’s come. Might be somewhere in a pile of mail at home so will check later, but I wasn’t on the list in the polling station.