Polling Day DiS exit poll

No local elections for me. Boo.

Polls on this sort of thing are utterly useless in that people who might vote Tory or UKIP won’t admit to it in public (see link) because they know it means they support racist policy, but then people try to skew private votes by voting for the stupidest answers (see that stupid Hitler poll as one example).

I imagine the majority of people who can vote for more than one party probably don’t know about that. Realically, is anybody going to vote for Labour then UKIP and the Tories? Can’t see it.

1 Like

Panicked and made sure I registered to vote on the very last day before realising we don’t have an election this year.

Agh sorry voted for Labour in this poll but not actually voted yet, registered to do it by proxy but my dad never received the card so hoping I’ve not messed it up (again)

#bikesatpollingstations

8 Likes

i will be taking my dog to vote with me, she very much enjoys it

4 Likes

Nice. Could be ten, twenty, thirty years old that pic.

Dog at the polling station (mine):

25 Likes

Yeah this is doing my swede in. On my team the other two are voting and I’m not. I live between them. I haven’t had a polling card and no canvassing or leafleting. so I guess it is not, can’t really find a definitive answer.

nice frisbee hoop thing weebdog

2 Likes

@anon29812515 @rob.orch

You can check using your postcode here:

Take that democracy:

There are no elections scheduled in your area on Thursday 3 May.

OH GOD!!! Too cute

1 Like

Heading to the polling station in the next hour. Fully expecting to not be on the register despite having applied 8 times in the last 23 months; I only managed to vote in 2016 and 2017 because I was incorrectly listed at an old address and at someone else’s address, but not my own.

I will vote this evening. Stay tuned for more exciting news later today.

No votin for me todaly clive

2 x labour
1 x Green

Geoffrey Boycott*

Stick of rhubarb as a rosette

1 Like

400 miles away from my polling station so I guess I’m not voting today.