Pom Poko

New song out. They are so great. Video is pretty fun too.

5 Likes

Going loco!

1 Like

Supporting Ezra Furman’s European tour in November, which is great news. Saw them at the Lexington back in April, was pretty impressed!

1 Like

Yeah it’s awesome, glad they’re finally coming to Stockholm!

Thought this thread was about the restaurant in Brighton (very nice and very cheap FYI!)

3 Likes

Oh my god this is great

1 Like

New track, new album announced. I love this band.

4 Likes

New album on Friday with a live streamed event tomorrow to promote it. Really looking forward to this.

3 Likes

Whenever I listen to Pom Poko I always think “More bands need to be influenced by Deerhoof”.

1 Like

Actually no, I take that back, there was one time where it came up on shuffle and I was thinking about whether there’s an easier way to cook risotto

1 Like

There is not.

I love Pom Poko SO FUCKING MUCH.

This cover they did recently was treat, especially a stunning guitar solo

1 Like

The album’s finally here

Most excited I’ve been for an album in a little while.

1 Like

Excellent album. Really quite surprisingly heavy at points too. Love how they manage to warp songs in really exciting ways. Listened to it all while my son built some Batman Lego, and felt pretty bummed it was over so soon. Good albums should last longer than it takes a threeyearold to make a batmobile.

3 Likes

New EP out Friday

Would also like to watch the full video of whatever this is

4 Likes

It was something they did as promo for Cheater. Can watch it here

1 Like

Some kind of hose that releases stock gradually over an hour?

When I tweeted this, Deerhoof liked it

2 Likes

really annoyed I missed their last tour, played so locally and the album was probs in my top 10 of the year. Hopefully see them soon!