Poppers

A great legal high, a great sex aid. Should still be legal.

Prefer buttons.

2 Likes

Best of both worlds

8 Likes

Mr. Penguin’s Poppers

7 Likes

They are still legal.

1 Like

Just awful awful stuff. Getting a headache thinking about them.

12 Likes

I did some yesterday out of sheer boredom, delightful stuff

4 Likes

Headache in a bottle. I remember once when a very wasted friend dipped a cigarette in a bottle and lit it to smoke. Went up like a firework…I have no idea why he thought it was a good idea. Anyway I would say that they are one of the most pointless drugs.

Used to pass em round at gigs we put on. Great times (except the occasional headache)

2 Likes

Are they not legal?

5 Likes

Don’t really know what they are tbh

2 Likes

used to think the proper name for them was ‘animal nitrate’ for ages, idk because they were what vets used or something? thought i was well clever for knowing all about drugs too.

thanks a bunch, Suede.

5 Likes

That was just a play on amyl nitrate I think. Preferred butyl nitrate myself.

Anyone need to odorise their room?

2 Likes

Obligatory

15 Likes

It’s been ages! Love poppers.

1 Like

Dislike intensely. Fun fact - the first time I did poppers was with my mum :woman_shrugging:

When I lived in Australia, poppers was legal/illegal depending on which state you lived in. A friend of mine lived in WA where it was illegal, so I used to buy it in NSW where it was legal and post it to her. No idea about how dodgy that was with hindsight. Even in NSW however, it wasn’t sold as a drug - it was labelled as ‘vinyl cleaner’. Never tried cleaning any vinyls with it tbh tbf…

• go on then
  • no thanks

0 voters