Positive things thread 👍

Reckon I’m not the only one who’s had a horrendous few days.
Plrase use this thread to post things you’re happy or excited about

2 Likes

If you want

I’m happy that you made this thread Shrewsbury, thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Silly autocorrect, sorry"

3 Likes

I didn’t eat all day and was starving and trying to find an Indian place that would do a paneer curry and I walked for so long I thought I’d pass out and then I found a place that did a marvellous curry and now I’m full and buzzing off of coke (the cola kind) and I’m fairly content again.

8 Likes

I think I have a new album coming out this week so I’m excited and hopeful that some DiSers might enjoy it!

8 Likes

I’m absolutely smashing my working week so far. I’m a bit out of my depth but it’s been a good couple of days.

9 Likes

Glad to hear it, you seemed a little stressed the other week so I’m pleased for you that things are improving :slight_smile:

Indian food when you are really hungry is amazing!

1 Like

Had a lovely time carving a pumpkin with my son yesterday, and finally got his EHC paperwork (re)submitted. Fingers crossed…

9 Likes

Never carved a pumpkin but it looks like it could be really satisfying

Even though I’ve got precious few hours to actually get this essay done now I’ve started I’m enjoying it and don’t feel like I’m in capable of doing it anymore.

Really enjoying the REM listening club thread.

3 Likes

Hi, yes, positive things please, thanks.

3 Likes

Was having a really lovely doubleespresso and croissant, sitting outside in the crisp london air, and some guy walked past and said ‘looking good’, which was nice

Excited to go on holiday in 4 days

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/Antpocalypsenow/status/1057228520798199808

14 Likes

Sounds like a great day! A compliment like that can last me months

1 Like

No YOU’RE a really lovely doubleespresso

1 Like

Congrats and glad your hard work is being rewarded (hope you all can Unionise some day soon :wink: )

1 Like

blushes
bet you say that to all the coffee/ caffeine username based posters

Received some really nice and very positive feedback on a piece of work that has gone to the departmental director.

3 Likes