Positive things thread 👍

Here’s one:

Shucks just posted on drownedinsound :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Less than 40 days until I go to Australia for a whole month!
:+1: :australia:

I don’t think I’ve ever spent that long not working as an adult. I had uni summer holidays, but worked through them, and I only had a week between finishing uni and starting work.

5 Likes

Got my first Halloween in the house which means my first Halloween of giving out sweets and dishing out loads of terrible costume based dad jokes. Can’t wait

4 Likes

Struggling a bit this week to be honest but I’m learning a lot, so maybe that is a positive thing?

2 Likes

+My bands debut album is out this week. Only a couple of reviews so far but they have been very positive and it’s a nice thing isn’t it?

+The SSRIS I’m on are helping me out a little, I’m still sleeping quite badly but don’t feel even nearly as consistently awful

8 Likes

+Going for a couple of nights away next week in the Yorkshire Dales
-Niggley old calf injury is a worry
+Birthday tomorrow :slight_smile:

You share a birthday with my pa

Son??

5 Likes

oh yeah I’ve just booked to go to Madrid for new years and stay with the gfs sister who i’ve only met once but is good people
excited and happy about that

3 Likes

Where bounce you goin hun?

1. Wife has been and picked up the keys to our new house.

2. She went in, looked out the window and the homeless cat we used to feed when we lived around the corner was walking up the street :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart:

7 Likes

Went for a great walk in the woods, leaf kicking and autumn feels just what we all needed.

7 Likes

I’ve successfully found a new flat in Glasgow and am looking forward to moving there in December :slight_smile:

6 Likes

+ My new hat is a triumph; absolutely hideous cold and wind out in the fields today and it kept my silly head lovely and warm.

1 Like

Where bounce you livin?

Partick!

Oh shit you and Lopes are going to tear up the place

2 Likes

why is Francis Laurent the cover star?

1 Like

Ah good luck!

1 Like

Ah it’s still really busy and stressful but I feel like I’ve got my stride over the past few days and actually making some progress with some of the key parts of the job.

1 Like