++ positive thread ++

I’m not sad, just been ill for a couple of weeks and it seems to be lifting.

I’ve just told those people that they can stick their job (politely of course). I really don’t know if that was a good idea or not. I was probably just getting in there first before they turned me down.

aww what a pair of cuties!

aah that is lush! I love mini synths like that. Can’t wait to hear some of the great stuff you’ll be making with it

it’s raining here so that kinda sucks BUT I managed to go for a run in it so I’m feeling proud.

I would suggest the same but probably not a good idea if you are ill.

I feel I could really benefit from some kind of skill/crafty type hobby, really need something that forces me away from a computer screen after 9pm.

1 Like

it was a good idea, you will feel much happier and more fulfilled. I believe in you x

Northern California :grin:

1 Like

c’mon mate fruit and nut surely?

Here’s a picture of me being positive (the positive being ILY my bike)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR1LjcbBbiS/

6 Likes

Well done!
I wouldn’t be able to get motivated to run in the rain so you’ve achieved something before you’ve even left the house.

I like crochet cause it’s relaxing. Does your mum have any hobbies like that? My mum just started crocheting and she sends me little pictures of her granny squares :slight_smile:

The sun is shining, I’m not 100% broke and I’m getting some housework done.

Oh, all soundtracked by this banger.

lovely, what’s up there?

things are good in geeseland then!

you always look so happy, brilliant.

absolutely not

my mum’s a big reader, that’s about it. Not a skill I picked up but give me a podcast anyday…maybe I should get some audiobooks or something that might be fun

you do you

if you’re doing long walks, then audiobooks should be good!

trouble is though as I have NO prior experience, I would have no idea what author I might like. History n’ shit is always cool though

i dont understand this post but can you help with something please.

i’m at my desk with the massive choccy in my poccket but the guy next to me has unexpectedly come back and I’m too ashamed to get it out now. I really want to eat it.