Post a Pic of Your Pizza (Rolling)

Both were :ok_hand:

It is a real asset to the area.

We have a 6 month old and the place is perfect for bringing him to, without it feeling too daycare.

1 Like

Very good taste but wasn’t a fan of the subway-style ordering procedure

Mozzarella, mozzarella pearls, Italian sausage, pepperoni, grilled peppers, roquito peppers, red onion, rocket, garlic oil

4 Likes

Just had this 18” sausage and onion pizza from Flout, a new place that opened a couple of months ago that I posted about before. They were only doing Detroit style until now but he’s just started doing New York style ones and this is by far and away the best pizza I’ve ever had in Belfast.

He’s a proper pizza nerd and takes it to extremes going as far as to mill his own flour and make his own mozzarella but fuck me it’s worth it.

9 Likes

That looks amazing. I flip flop a lot, but I think New York is the best pizza style. The toppings are just way more fun.

2 Likes

Pizza Pilgrims Oxford. Very very good. Hundred percent hit the proper pizza craving spot.
Only complaint is the cheek of charging £2 for a tiny pot of sauce and then only half filling it. Still, appreciate that they do a dipping sauce, more pizza places should.

7 Likes

We usually order from the second best pizza place here rather than first, purely on the basis of the good dips they offer (plus better structural integrity of the slices tbf)

1 Like

Sweet mother.

1 Like

9 Likes

Homemade??

Apart from it’s on a peel i can’t tell

#takeawaytrauma

8 Likes

3 Likes

I have some questions

5 Likes

classic shrewbie :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

how

1 Like

:grimacing::thinking::smirk::shushing_face:

Get out

1 Like

Wednesday’s pizza from Ffwrnes in Cardiff market. Marinara with olives. Great as always!

3 Likes

Homemade my guy

1 Like

13 Likes