Post a Pic of Your Pizza (Rolling)

fold er up and you’ve a lovely grande jambon

1 Like

I forgot to get one of the whole pizza.

6 Likes

I don’t care about chef’s table I do care about pizza. Wonder if this will be as good as the Pizza Show

4 Likes

Ooh

I also hate chefs table but I do like pizza

I know the Italian ones expect some spicy pizza scissor action with Bonci.

1 Like

Got a pizza stone for fathers day and finally got around to using it this weekend

Bit wonky but very very tasty (caper, anchovies, egg). Annoyingly the yolk wasn’t as soft as it hoped. The leftover dough was much better the next day too

11 Likes

Radlett Cricket Club

7 Likes

Might start making pizza again now that the heatwave is over. Didn’t fancy having the oven on full blast for an hour in that weather we’ve just had.

1 Like

the short lived sweet spot of not being 40° outside and not being £40 per minute to use the oven

1 Like

Yeah that’s another factor - getting a few in before it becomes completely unaffordable.

Meat me (no mascarpone) from Pizza Me

9 Likes

Pizzarova in Bristol yesterday

15 Likes

That grease :heart_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

Tonight’s dinner: onion, chilli, feta (plus mozzarella + tomato, natch)

7 Likes

Who’s taking the plunge

5 Likes
1 Like

I’d do it if my Iceland had self service tills.

The pizza in Wetherspoons is just as good if not better than your artisan shite

1 Like

Fav local place, but slightly disappointing tbh. Dunno if it was just a bit cold and an off day or if we ordered badly. Nevertheless, still good

Tomato, mozzarella, smoked pancetta, diced nduja meatballs (way less good than normal nduja FYI), haggis, parsley

White base, mozzarella, pears (shoulda been caramelised or soemthing), Gorgonzola, pickled shallots, rocket, walnuts

8 Likes