Post a Pic of Your Pizza (Rolling)

Fav local place, but slightly disappointing tbh. Dunno if it was just a bit cold and an off day or if we ordered badly. Nevertheless, still good

Tomato, mozzarella, smoked pancetta, diced nduja meatballs (way less good than normal nduja FYI), haggis, parsley

White base, mozzarella, pears (shoulda been caramelised or soemthing), Gorgonzola, pickled shallots, rocket, walnuts

8 Likes

How do you make meatballs out of ndjua?

Still base and crust wise they look good.

1 Like

My thought too!

Think they tricked me by putting a lot of good sounding words together, when it was actually one of those less than the sum of its parts situations

1 Like

Forgot this thread existed.

Looking at pizza makes me happy

7 Likes

More like a flatbread but still v tasty - new local
place

White base, mortadella, ground pistachio, rocket, parm

3 Likes

This popped up in my Facebook memories today from nine years ago when I was on holiday in Honolulu - a genuine Hawaiian pizza!

6 Likes

Terrible photo but a DELICIOUS pizza

10 Likes

Mine was the massive pile of veganitude nearest. Was very yum. Pilgrim, Camden.

11 Likes

BTW this is from Aldi and cost £1.09 and it was one of the best oven pizzas I’ve ever had?

1 Like

Fresh or frozen?

Frozen

chef’s kiss

4 Likes

Gonna have to get involved with that

1 Like

I find it funny that everyone in the UK has to get their own pizza. :grin:

Do you share or ask for a slice from other people at your table?

No rules; sometimes share, sometimes not!

Some like meat, some not. All are catered for!

1 Like

I went to New York recently, and I need to show the amazing pizza I had.

Mama’s Too: pepperoni slice, cacio e pepe slice, bruschetta slice, peach & gorgonzola slice. I had the first two, my gf had the second two. All incredible (preferred mine though). 9/10.

Joe’s Pizza: fresh mozz slice, plain slice. Really enjoyed. Felt very classic and old-school. 8/10.

John’s of Bleeker: pepperoni pie. Not the prettiest, but tasted great. It was a big cheesy, saucy pie that you imagine TMNT enjoying. Could’ve done with a couple more seconds in the oven imho. 8/10.

L’Industrie: burrata slice, ricotta/pepperoni/sausage slice. The burrata slice was one of the best things I’ve ever eaten. 10/10.

Thank you for indulging me.

16 Likes

Reality React GIF by Married At First Sight

4 Likes

Wow. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Pizza Mecca.

2 Likes
5 Likes