Post an image which makes you feel really nostalgic

Came to post this exact same one.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s obvious where it’s from unless one already knows that that’s where I got the sample from. I use it as kind of extra “strings”, having stretched it out a bit.

https://soundcloud.com/bricolage-collective/mute-branches-submersible-bedroom-from-the-fake-real-warm-album

To get back on topic, I’ll post another nostalgic image…

6 Likes

(though actually the picture on the Soundcloud link kind of counts, as it’s a warped and edited photo of me as a youngster holding a scythe we found outside some old abandoned farmhouse-looking thing while on a walk)

1 Like

10 Likes

Best use of Adagio for Strings in a game

4 Likes

Ha…was going to go with Electro 8.

1 Like

Spent hundreds of hours of my life playing against seven computer players on the largest multiplayer map. Loved that game.

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

:smiley: fucking terrifying.

The music…dear god.

4 Likes

Rottentrolls!

Yer man Martin Clunes!

4 Likes

So much love for the laser frigate

1 Like

Big time for the salvage corvette. Played a game once where I accrued around 70+ enemy ships and went wayyyy over the fleet limit and destroyed every other competitor in no time. After taking way too long to capture all the ships of course.

Oh of course. I remember trying a few times to literally just have enough fighters to protect my salvage corvettes and not actually construct any other ships, just try to nick the enemy’s instead. Hard, but a lot of fun.

12 Likes

oh bless that is super cute

1 Like

remember old fashioned trousers

that’s not my hand