Post an image which makes you feel really nostalgic

nochat
strictlynochat

The power pods? They were definitely a mystery… I had to do a few swapsies with my buddies to get rid of few. I can’t remember who I had the most. I imagine like all things there were a couple of common models then a couple that they produced less of?

I also recall with the power pods that they categorised their bases? Like gold, silver and bronze bases?

FOOTBALL CRAZY
CHOCOLATE MAD
GRAB A POWER POD
AND PLAY FOOTBALL WITH THE LADS

(never actually had one I don’t think but still remember the ad so cannot confirm the egg or not)

They must have been like kinder eggs then? They couldn’t lie about the chocolate…

(that’s going to stuck in my head for the rest of the day!!)

google: inconclusive

We watched a few episodes of that on the dodgy box a month or two back - I’m sure Salem looked a lot more realistic back in the day

I finally completed this during uni, but only by using save states on an emulator.

I maintain that it’s one of the best racing games ever made

Yeah I’m really surprised how ropey he is, I’d had it in my mind that he was a real cat apart from close-ups. I’ve started watching it all again recently. I was watching a compilation of Rupaul cameos, then when the Sabrina bit came up I was like “I love that show, I’m watching it all again” no regrets! But I’m bailing when Hilda and Zelda go tho

D(ick)iS

holy shit!