Post an image which makes you feel really nostalgic

12 Likes

Saw someone with three of these yesterday, on the tube:

3 Likes

3 Likes

didn’t realise snobs had shut. Sad!

The old place has shut and they moved to a new place a few years ago. Not been since the move, I expect it’s still as grotty as before despite the sign saying ‘Bar and Grill’.

Just hag a mega flashback to this :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

The new version of this is a travesty.

$_3

Used to love this game. Tbh though it was essentially a fancier snakes and ladders.

9 Likes

Looks amazing

I never had this, but really really really wanted it.

If you landed on certain squares, you could roll the glow in the dark plastic skull down the chimney. There were holes in the plastic castle, and it would roll out and knock your piece over, and you had to go back to the start. Especially when you got towards the end, it was likely you’d get pushed off the stairs and have to start again.

There was also a plastic axe that could fall on you.

Oh, sorry, the photo didn’t load and it looked like a game of polaroid snap.

I got Ghost Castle the same Christmas that my brother got MouseTrap. Half the fun was in building it, If I remember rightly.

12 Likes

Damn @system

15 Likes

I picked up a fully intact version of this from a charity shop a couple of years ago for £2. Played about 10 games of it at my mum’s house that Christmas Day :sunglasses:

Or you just clicked reply on the wrong post…

hate this thread and hate nostalgia (or maybe I hate the love of nostalgia)

also really irked by the number of computer game stills itt

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

see also

the best

13 Likes

I had that one!

I also still have this book:

With my cousin I used to play an elaborate spy game, which was basically climbing down the bannisters and sneaking out of the back door using his walkie talkies. You had to exit the garden through the hedge. Roger. Over.

3 Likes