Post in here ya filthy animal (friday night)

Hello lovers

What’s going on?

Hiding in my room watching Traitors whilst 3 kids go wild in the rest of the flat. Sleepover night!

Shoutout to m&s onion rings (crisps) for being such bangers.

Dinner? Xmas party? Aob?

22 Likes

Just been to the opticians. They think I have a stye.

Pint since I’m in out.

6 Likes

2022 is the year of the stye imo. Had about 3. Did the usual nonsense thing of rubbing a penny on it and probably transferring all the germs of humankind into my tear ducts

2 Likes

Oh my dear lord, I would eat that whole tray right now.

1 Like

Very very tired and run down and I have to work tomorrow but we’re having breakfast for dinner so everything is just swell.

3 Likes

It was for the kids unfortunately :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Thank you for your swell

1 Like

Second last night of holiday :frowning:

Cousin who I haven’t seen in eight years visiting us on Monday :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ve only had one in my life before. Here’s to a prosperous, stye free 2023!

1 Like

It was just for you.

1 Like

8 Likes

Evening! Blistery day here, 4-6 inches of snow expected tonight. GF going out to her friends, worry about her driving in it later but she won’t take my truck. :man_shrugging:

I’m just going to eat, have some beers and listen to music in the meantime.

2 Likes

My other half is at her Christmas do so I’m planning an evening of ham, egg and chips, red wine and present wrapping

4 Likes

Gonna have a takeaway and watch Bangy Copy Copy Cop

12 Likes

Off work until the 4th Jan. Whoop whoop!! still ill with terrible headache, blocked sinuses and tooth pain but I am on holiday and refuse to be ill. I am fine. Totally fine. Absolutely fine!!!

4 Likes

Spotted a Starmer lookalike at this bar earlier in the week, even started googling to see if he had declared going on holiday before I heard him speak Spanish in about as far from Starmer’s accent as you could imagine

Was thinking about takeaway but just ate a fair amount of toast so dunno

Man I just wrote off my appetite by snacking on a load of crap and having a beer. Fairly confident that more beer will bring it back tho.

Rare Spanish Keir, what a prospect

1 Like

Yeah I also have had 3 pack of crisps today

1 Like