Post songs that are unhinged raging balls of energy

And also remember how to construct a proper sentence.

1 Like
1 Like

skip to 1m30s for them to start playing, it properly kicks off at 2m00s

incredibly, thereā€™s a bloke asleep on the sofa at 2m18s, i dunno how cos it sounds like a fucking bomb going off

4 Likes

Donā€™t even need to watch it (but I will) to know that I love it. Is this the one with the drunk/sleepy guy with his head planted on the table through out?

It is ha

hard to believe there would be a second video where that happens at a refused gig

No fucking wonder they packed it in not long after. Make one of the best forward thinking albums of the day - play to nobody. Fuck I wish I was there.

Sick Machine by Infestā€¦although it gets you going then itā€™s over in half a minute

Oops, well that didnā€™t work. No Culture Icons - The Thermals: The Thermals - No Culture Icons (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

1 Like
7 Likes
5 Likes

Saw this earlier this year, shows what an incredible band they were. Such a shame theyā€™ll never record or perform again.

1 Like

Void - Who Are You?

2 Likes

This is the first Blood Brothers song I heard - it blew my tiny Epitaph/Fat Wreck-loving mind. Actually, itā€™s pretty standard for them when you listen to their other stuff. Still a banger, mind.

Converge - No Heroes

One of their best balls-to-the-wall hardcore tunes. So much drumming, then that bit at the end where thereā€™s even more drumming. Ben Koller has five hands.

4 Likes

ā€œThe good songsā€ is the all-encompassing answer to this thread, by the way.

1 Like

All guns blazing!

4 Likes