Post the worst picture of yourself you can find from when you were a student/between the ages of 16 and 22

Just found this.

12 Likes

too easy.

18 Likes

I think that there are about 3 photos of me during this time, one is a passport photo

4 Likes

I think I belong to the last generation of young mad lads that considered a striped button down shirt essential ‘night out’ wear. had one when I was 15/16. nothing to be ashamed about.

necklace, though.

4 Likes

ooft, one more

9 Likes

I shall not be participating but am looking forward to watching this thread

1 Like

on the right

18 Likes

superb. (real hair?)

aye

2 Likes

I’ve got lots sporting a Brian Molko bob, not going to post one though, wouldn’t want to undermine my cool image

you are the “urgh… I can’t believe you’ve done this” guy and I claim my five pounds

1 Like

My hair only did that the one night but jeesuz. I’m surprised at the lack of bad pictures on my facebook, but having two extended periods of deleting it helped with that

3 Likes

that sounds like a groovy cut though, hombre!

1 Like

If the date is right on this photo I am nineteen years old. For some reason I am scrabbling around on the floor of a bus.

15 Likes

Mid-sneeze

15 Likes

(Also pictured, my literal boss)

18 Likes

I’m old - so all photos of me at that age are printed out on actual bits of card

Any I have are housed in a single dog eared snappy snaps folder thing, at the bottom of a big pile of nonsense which is currently sitting in my living room fireplace

burning them seems a bit of an overreaction

The earliest I have is this one from 2002

(I was 27.)

42 Likes

Theo that is an incredible photo.

7 Likes