Post your easy access apps

fuck sake

1 Like

do you have a problem with the way I choose to organise my easy access apps?

i mean, I won’t mention the fact that the time is persistent in the left-hand corner on android anyway…

My whole two first screens are the easy access apps

And

I keep having to adjust the second screen so similar coloured icons aren’t in the same position, e.g. To stop me hitting my bank on screen 2 when I want my podcasts on screen 1.

Yes, they’re not easy access enough, you’re throwing the whole system into disrepute.

Also, those apps are just Google ones, they’re unrelated and do different things, there’s no pattern other than a corporate boner.

It’s no big deal, it’s fine, it’s just that I had high expectations of you as a person and now I’m thinking I might need one less goodie bag for my birthday party.

But also have music upper right and alarm upper left

1 Like

Might have found a solution.

TBH I should probably rearrange a bit as there are a bunch of apps there I don’t use as much now as I did when I was setting it all up.

Jesus fucking CHRIST Theo

haha you need the names of them because you forget

It’s not a desktop mate.

There was a forth but I think it got removed in my pocket

Go fourth and multiply?

Theo pls

?

2 Likes

@plasticniki mate have you SEEN the state of this

thing is, I can’t delete them. In all levels of reality, I only use 6 of the apps stored away in there, and although they aren’t related means I can access chrome, calendar and maps, all of which i use a lot really easily.

Don’t worry though I have groups for music, banking, travel and shopping elsewhere on screen two.

Ok that clock disparity is going to drive me fucking nuts

1 Like