Post Your most Listened To Albums of 2021

2 Likes

10% Black Dog.

2 Likes

I’m not done listening, but will share in the next week or so for a more accurate reflection of the year. :nerd_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

You have excellent listening habits :sunglasses: …or at least your tastes overlap with mine probably more than any other DISer.

Wasylyk at #1, Pye Corner Audio, Moon Wiring Club, BOC and The Black Dog… superb stuff!

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Did mine too early up there, here’s a proper full year one

1 Like

had to put in a few manually as they didn’t have the art

1 Like

1 Like

Top bands of the year. The listening clubs were in full effect this year.

And albums of the year.

2 Likes

Happy New Year everyone.

1 Like

2 Likes

no idea why the artwork for Beyond by Dinosaur Jr isn’t showing up

1 Like

Working to “normalize” my most listened to albums using the number of tracks per album. Not a fun task, especially as I’ve been standing at my laptop atop my dresser doing it for the last hour+. Back hurts. :woozy_face:

Had the same problem, I think it’s cause last.fm tag it as The Beyond

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Last fm have updated their last year reports, if anyone has a hunger for a final review thread.

1 Like

Well here goes, my normalized most listened to albums of the year. Since I calculated actual album plays based on number of tracks, I opted for a smaller 8x8 grid as anything beyond that had fewer than 4 full plays so hardly worth mentioning over the course of 12 months. To be fair, only 37 of the ones shown had 5 or more plays. First one had 12 plays, although I assume that’s more like 8 full plays and a bunch of scrobbles from shuffling my rotation playlist.

Anyway. That was a lot of work to get a grid of images that looks overall similar to a lot of my weekly grids the last few months, plus a few non-2021 surprises. I guess that’s the one interesting piece.

1 Like