Post your most listened to albums of the last week

http://content.paddez.com/images/mikegtfc-7day.jpg

Arab Strap, Holy Fuck and Cate Le Bon albums there all representing this past week’s gigs.

The Red Thread is quite an underrated Arab Strap album isn’t it? probably one of their most consistent.

Latin’s still easily my fav Holy Fuck album as well.

The Obliterati is probably the best post-reunion album ever, right? Sounds like it could have come out just a couple of years after Vs.

Been listening to a chunk of GY!BE…but naturally that doesn’t show up on last.fm

Also, don’t think there are many traditional folk cats on here…but the new Josienne Clarke & Ben Walker album is lovely

Perfect time of the year for Low

Finally, that Neon Indian album is the finest synthpop (I guess it’s more electronica/disco however) in this decade so far.

turned the captions on by mistake. they look shit.

you heard the new/last ever Solar Bears track?

No. And that’s sad news. I’ve only just got into them after a thread a few weeks back.

Pretty monochrome!

Mainly those two Jenny Hval albums.

Error

that Guébrou record is fucking gorgeous.

a few folkier albums cos autumn = folk in my mind

that’s a very autumnal montage

1 Like

forgot how good that Boris album is - turns out it’s still pretty damn great.

The latest cymbals eat guitars is also not a patch on how great Lose is (unfortunately).

I guess the Lazarus album is in there twice because it’s registered the Bowie and Michael C Hall tracks as different albums. “I Had A Dream That You Were Mine” seems to have been a constant since it was released and am loving that Daniel Woolhouse album.

I’ve been meaning to get into Boris. Where should I start?