Post your most listened to albums of the last week

I only picked it out because somebody had posted about listening to it - it was probably you!

1 Like

Aha awesome perhaps it was! What did you make of it?

what’s that top left? a new Mogwai album?

It’s the new Mogwai live album. It’s great :smiley:

2 Likes

3 Likes

feel like I could have found this info online but I couldn’t for some reason

1 Like

4 Likes

Lot of brown album covers in there for some reason.

1 Like

Decent, need to give it another couple of listens before I decide if I love it or not, but it made it past the first hurdle of not being ditched after the first go

1 Like

How do you rate Love You To Death in comparison to other Tegan and Sara albums?

It’s a relatively easy to listen to fairly poppy album which appeals to me. It’s definitely the one I go to most often. Didn’t really get into the last one. Tbh, I don’t think I’ve listened to some of them enough, I like The Con, but I think it’s darker and harder to listen to.

3 Likes

Really digging those William Tyler, KeiyaA, Jyoti, Michael Rother and Sam Prekop albums. Up to date with the NYLC. Plus some Jimmy Cake and Sea Pinks listens off the back of the Favourite Acts from Ireland thread.

1 Like

The Con does have some highlights but I agree it’s a harsher listen. Heartthrob is definitely my favourite of their poppy albums!

1 Like

1 Like

7 Likes

love that Vince Staples record

1 Like

this Exhalants record is great
what’s middle row, far left? and the one below it

2 Likes

The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster - Blood and Fire
Much ignored comeback album (of sorts), maybe not as good as the first two but still blood great

1 Like

Need to revisit Big Fish Theory but remember Crabs in a Bucket, Yeah Right and Rain Come Down being big tunes!

1 Like