Post your most listened to albums of the last week

2 Likes

Fair bit of music league related albums and then I was listening to Whack World a lot.

3 Likes

2 Likes

• 2-year old won’t go to sleep without either the Tiger Who Came to Tea soundtrack or Money, Money, Money on repeat.
  • Obligatory Aretha.
  • Loads of great new music out this week and last!
  • Can’t get enough of Datblygu who I only learned of when looking for ideas for music league.
  • That J.HJ. Fad album was mentioned in the Dr. Dre/NWA HGATR, the beats on it are superb!
2 Likes

2 Likes

my charts are feeling a bit repetitive atm. been listening to a lot of the same CDs while i’m working. must get caught up with some of the stuff i’ve been spotting on bandcamp

West by Cave Story was a good recommendation from James Acaster’s book/podcast. nice Portugese slacker indie rock

1 Like

My scrobbling had stopped working over the weekend as my Last.fm app stopped running. If you are a sad nerd like me and want to manually add the scrobbles it missed, this site works pretty well; https://openscrobbler.com/

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

So FSoL are pretty great :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

blank one at the bottom is a single by LIDS. artwork is on last.fm so not sure why it’s missing from the chart, must be because last.fm has a stupid redirection set up to some other band called The Lids

3 Likes

(Floating Points/Pharaoh Sanders is missing off of here because it’s only got 2 tracks. Would be good to be able to sort by play time :nerd_face:)

1 Like

1 Like

Interesting, I streamed it from bandcamp and it was divided into 8 or 9 tracks

I’ve noticed the new Godspeed album is 4 tracks on Bandcamp but 8 tracks on Spotify

Wasn’t streamed, just used openscrobbler (which pulls from discogs I think)

1 Like

A Four Tet related releases and jazz heavy week.

1 Like

3 Likes