Post your most listened to albums of the last week

nochat
strictlynochat

Middle one should be yourcodenameis:milo - Ignoto

[details=expanded edition]

listened to fair few albums. even a 5x5 grid can’t show them all

ultra expanded edition from dinduks dot com

[/details]

Musical discovery of the week: Public Service Broadcasting - thanks @cutthelights :+1:

yesss! glad you like em!

haven’t been into this thread in a while

Yeah they’re brilliant!! Really reminded more of jazz-ier version of The Books. They must have been quite a spectacle live?

That Paul Simon artwork :smiley:

ooh not heard of The Books, will check em out! yeah they really were, I’m not sure if it was just because it was the finale of the Race for Space tour and also part of the science festival, but they had a choir, brass band and string section on stage, it was incredible!

More Life is a musical project by Canadian rapper Drake, described by the artist as a playlist. It was released on March 18, 2017, by OVO Sound, Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records, and Republic Records. I just love all the songs.

Their sound is much more acoustic but like PSB they certainly know how to make the most of a vocal sample :slight_smile:

Ah I bet that was fantastic!! So I saw you mentioned in another thread that they played Race for Space in its entirety? Was the show billed as them doing this or was it just a pleasant surprise?

that’s what the show was billed as. more of a pleasant surprise that they played so much of the other stuff afterwards! :slight_smile:

i missed them twice when they were touring the first album and had sort of forgotten about them since. still worth seeing then?

also nice to see Rusangano in yer charts

yeah absolutely, I wasn’t sure what to expect from them live but they were incredible. I’m not sure if they always have that full band setup though, but even still the core group are insanely talented and do loads on their own

was hearing great things about their live show back when i was missing them but pretty sure it was a more stripped back affair than that yeah

Has the Paddez site stopped working for anybody else? I just get a blank page when I try and open it.

Yeah, you have to use the second link in the op.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

http://www.tapmusic.net/collage.php?user=StefGalley&type=7day&size=3x3&caption=true

http://www.tapmusic.net/collage.php?user=lyle_catcliffe&type=7day&size=3x3

Having Travis in my most listened albums of the past 7 days may negate what I’m about to say, but that Charli XCX mixtape is :fire: