Post your most listened to albums of the last week

Quite enjoying those new releases from Chastity Belt, Ulrika Spacek & Beach Fossils. The Magic Bridge by Richard Dawson was a wonderful new discovery too.

What’s the album on the bottom right?

Master by The Jimmy Cake. love the cover.

it’s only 3 (very long, instrumental) tracks which goes to show how little i’ve listened to this week.

also one of the tracks is called ‘Death Can Fuck Off’ which is a great title

1 Like

A lot of plays for Capacity since it’s release on Friday. Revisited Julian Baker’s Sprained Ankle after seeing her live last Monday. Marika Hackman & Land of Talk were the new discoveries of the week (Cheers Mouth Breather & Jordan numbers).

@Icarus-Smicarus I also checked out that The Jimmy Cake album - Death Can Fuck Off is a storming and relentless psyche beast of a track, ain’t it?

It’s been a shoegazey kind of week.

Hey there, this is could be awesome fresh post punk/darkwave group from Indonesia. Listen to them on Stream Ultraviolence music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

yeah! earlier stuff was sort of more pastoral post-rock with lots of folky instruments involved (but still some big doomy moments), then they didn’t release anything for quite a few years, then came back with this much spacier huge sound. enjoy both although the longer song lengths can be a little bit impenetrable. got a new one coming out which sounds much the same from what i’ve listened to so far (i have to review it and keep forgetting about it).

1 Like

What is the thing with the cat and the effects pedals???