Post Your quirks

I much prefer it and always try to engineer it so that when I’m in Cafes/restaurants etc especially that I can see/am facing the entrance/exit.

What bounce u?

4 Likes

I’m the same. I don’t like having my back to everyone else in the room. I’m not keen on sitting with my back facing the direction of the train or bus either.

1 Like

Pauline_Website_Medium

Pauline_Website_Medium

19 Likes

Classic Prudent

1 Like

I sometimes intentionally misconstrue perfectly unambiguous forum posts for attempted comic effect.

15 Likes

When in a coffee shop I like to use a takeaway cup, even when drinking in. I like a large flat white (which is a difficult drink to get as most places don’t do it). I like to sit as far away from other groups of people, but won’t sit near the toilets.
I will use wet wipes when with the kids to clean the table before use.
I like long walks and great talks.

Which DiS coffee wanker is gonna be the one…

4 Likes

Always push open the door to the gents with my fingers crossed in the hope of no-one being in there so I can have a quiet poo. Started doing it on all doors - regardless of need to poo situation.

1 Like

I ten pin bowl back handed.

2 Likes

I sometimes wear a posture correcting back brace

I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.

6 Likes

I generally try and go one way and come back another so that journeys feel cyclical rather than linear.

8 Likes

Please don’t come at me with some “you’re ordering a latte” bullshit. Swear down

. leg drumming

. will scat randomly sometimes like doobee wap shibblyboobapdaay!

. sometimes just enjoy the motion of shaking my head left to right and can do this for like 10 minutes or so to zone out.

. like to position my head in cars so that streetlamps overlap at exactly the right point of the window in my vision

1 Like

cool story. Would read again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can never ever finish a plate of food, whether consciously or not u will always leave a little something, like a few peas, or the last bit of carrot or whatever. Usually I hide it under my cutlery on the plate in the 'finished` position.

this is a great skill though, makes you charismatic and interesting no doubt. I wish I told stories I’m very lazy when I relay information to people these days

you shouldn’t eat the starburst wrappers it might be really bad for you

err, it’s not thursday yet??

2 Likes

Always count stairs when I’m climbing them. Always take them 2 at a time. Feel better when there are an even number