Pots (poll thread)

Just a few quick polls because i find that washing-up etiquette’s a good way to seperate the chilled-out entertainers from the absolute bad eggs, so here goes…

• I wash most of the pots as i go during cooking (sociopath)
  • I’ll just do it after because life’s too short

0 voters

• After a meal i give myself time to let my food go down
  • Jump on the pots right away (sociopath)

0 voters

• Wash the pots and leave to dry
  • Wash, dry and put away, please (sociopath)

0 voters

One of the worst dictators of the 20th century if you ask me

8 Likes

I often wash the main pots before even eating the dinner I have just cooked in them

• Leave heavily soiled items like pans to soak for a few hours
  • Do them now because i’m extraordinarily uptight

0 voters

Leave them to soak to aide the process but still wash them ASAP as I’m extraordinarily uptight

3 Likes

Waiting expectantly for the dishwasher poll

4 Likes

Soaking pans is one of the greatest lies ever propagated. Truly the maxim of the manipulativly lazy

2 Likes

Yeah this. I need answer c) stick them in the dishwasher because I don’t hate the environment

2 Likes

We established in previous threads that people with dishwashers are always Conservatives.

I see u resisted calling this Poll pots thread

No I think we established that washing up by hand is Lib Dem because it’s well-intentioned but ultimately harmful.

3 Likes

I can not enjoy a meal with a messy kitchen

1 Like

It’s more because of the layout of my current kitchen than anything else but any time there is washing up to do I am stressed out about it to some extent

1 Like

Actually I’m not going to choose this as my hill to die on. Dishwashers = great for those who have access to them i.e. massive Tories e.g. me

4 Likes

That’s it really. I’ve got enough data here to work out who’s walking the plank.

2 Likes

I take it everyone who voted to soak washes themselves by sitting in the bath motionless for four hours, before actually scrubbing properly for 3 minutes afterwards

I need new pots for my Tory induction hob. Absolutely cannot be arsed doing any research into this whatsoever.