POTW nominations + poll for last week

Hi gang, please post links to your potw nominations here throughout the week. There will be a poll on Friday during the day shift.

HOWEVER, seeing as the poll couldn’t be done on Friday last week or even during the weekend, this is also the poll for last week’s POTW. It closes today at 5pm UK time.

I quite enjoy how this seems to change format on a weekly basis.

11 Likes

Welcome to my life

3 Likes

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/monday-morning/30771/107?u=flashinglight

10 Likes

This week it has to be @anon32406580’s minge, obviously.

14 Likes

repetition is death

See, as nice as the Laura Viers photo was i can’t bring myself to vote for, in the nicest possible way, a bit of cheeky opportunism over tricklenipple’s absolute art.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I was meant to do this. Sorry @whiterussian :grimacing:

1 Like

Funnily enough, we were evacuated again today when the roof of the studio partially collapsed during pilates and a massive metal bolt missed impaling the girl next to me by inches.
They moved us into one of the banqueting rooms in the hotel upstairs to finish the class. Just what you want, to be twitching your core muscles while inhaling the aroma of hotel microwaveable breakfasts.

Any other week and Viers would’ve got this. The brexit post was very special though and I’d be very sad with you all if it doesn’t win

I’d rather see something in the positivity thread win rather than Brexit win.

1 Like

Sorry but I love Laura Veirs so much so she’s winning

1 Like

Congrats for last week @Scagden.

Keep 'em coming for this week pals.

5 Likes

who the fuck is Laura veirs

7 Likes

No idea mate

3 Likes

Singer songwriter!

Thank you wr!

This is a real honour. I would like to thank God, jesus, my mother, my agent, my agent’s mother and Laura Veirs herself. It’s been an emotional roller-coaster.

11 Likes

I only ever understand about 5% of the posts on here tbh

12 Likes

Am i being dense, or is the poll still not open, and the winning post…second?

2 Likes

EDIT: Lol, you’re right, it didn’t auto close when I meant it to. But I said it would close yesterday and Scagden’s post had the most votes at that time.

1 Like