Practical resources - Coronavirus #ssp

Please use this thread to link/provide links to practical help and resources. Please avoid unnecessary chat.

Thanks

11 Likes

Note: Full range of learning materials (not just maths and science) from early years to KS5

1 Like

Thanks to @avocado too

Note: Comprehensive range of teaching materials. Early Years to KS3/4 + SEND + EAL. Some free materials, and free first month, then £4.49 for basic subscription (I think)

1 Like
2 Likes

Not educational as such, but could be useful in staving off boredom (and allow the board to become the synth orchestra it was always destined to be):

I’m aware this was posted elsewhere, but think it’s applicable to this thread too.

10 Likes

Anyone wanting to keep up with the latest advice or guidance being given to businesses? This is a Greater Manchestet centric site but it’s all national advice at the moment.

1 Like

The Reaper DAW is temporarily free as well.

3 Likes

Someone has made a guide to explain the outbreak to children with autism, but is probably helpful for young children/other people with learning difficulties

6 Likes

Obvious one, but Zoom is excellent for group chats. 40 minute limit has been removed for the time being

3 Likes

Someone listing good family films on Netflix

4 Likes

Joe Wicks is gonna be doing PE workouts for kids from Monday morning on his Youtube

1 Like

Was just about to post this. “The Nation’s P.E teacher”

1 Like

The 40 minute limit seems to be back :confused:

I didn’t know this, thank you :blush:

And absolutely fuck this.

1 Like

not sure if useful, but bidfood.co.uk are now delivering to the public

you need to register and some of the quantities are a bit ‘bulk’, but could be handy if you’re struggling to get out for food