Praise the SUNDAY THREAD

Morning people, I’m at work already, coffee to hand. Praise the sun. It’s over to you…

4 Likes

Just occurred to me that it’s 6am and pitch black outside. Winter is coming.

4 Likes

Yeah got about three hours. Going back after I’ve had a smoke too

3 Likes

Funny, my left ear felt blocked this morning but I cured it by blasting the Number of the Beast album on my way into work. Who needs doctors when we have Iron Maiden!

Easy enough to register with a doctor, pop into a reception when you get chance. Likely to get busy here, not being rude if I don’t reply.

1 Like

Did you say you’re buying me a five guys?

1 Like

only one?

1 Like

Been awake on and off all night sweating and shivering and sneezing. Got up for a wee and shivered so violently that I walked into the door. Can’t afford to call in sick so off to work in a bit :grimacing:

Get well soon Funkity. Iron Maiden cured my head cold this morning immediately. Hopefully a Motorhead HGATR will cure you too. Seriously though, hope work flies by, get a Lemsip down you.

4 Likes

The turn in this, 2:15 in is so damn joyous, so feelgood, so… it’s fantastic.

Are the other 2 televised where not specified?

Morning.

Having a cooked breakfast at some point.

Kinda of forgot how much money you can spend when out and about. Felt like I had to buy stuff from the art gallery shop and independent bookshop.

Off to see Tenet at the earliest showing. Only 2 other groups booked in so hope it stays that way.

Get anything good from the bookshop?

Anglos

Also in rhe bad ear club but it seems less bad than yesterday.

R is out for a chunk of the day eith his dad so I will either nap it all or read I reckon.

Going to club a film tonight too, probably watching Jane Eyre if anyone wants in.

Hope all the unwell disers get well soon x

1 Like

I got this book that looked good but haven’t looked at since, seemed to be a book of Iraqi poetry but based on a anti-arts report from the Iraqi government or something. Had an elegant cover anyway

2 Likes

Got a poll for yous:

“It’ll come in”

• I know and use this phrase
  • Have heard this phrase but dont use it
  • What you taking about?

0 voters

(As in ‘I’m sure it’ll be useful at some point’)

Anglos a Sunday my Lords, ladies, non binaries, proles, and squirrels.

My bed is so cosy this morning, put the winter duvet on so of course, I was too hot to sleep in the night, but its lovely now.

M is going to freak when I break it to her I’ve no money to go for Sunday croissants today. Also, that means all day at home and I cant cope with that much child-entertaining :grimacing:

3 Likes

Morning. Stayed at my in laws last night. Wine fuelled chat until late. Off to Polesden Lacey today to meet my wife’s ATDs for a walk.

2 Likes

Woke up with killer headache and awful dry lips in the night.

Had nurofen at 4 and paracetamol now. Going to lounge in bed for a bit and hope it improves as I have stuff to get done.

@anon19035908 take it steady, are you on zero hours? Remember the hardship fund xxx

2 Likes

Morning all, I did not want to get up today. It’s so fresh and clear here this morning, it’s beautiful. Going to get out for a walk avec dog pretty soon I hope (this is dependent on some work stuff). Hope everyone’s Sunday goes okay.

1 Like

Nah just won’t get paid if I miss a day. Feel a bit better now, just got a head full of gunk.

1 Like