Pranks

What are some harmless pranks that you can play on people for abitoffun?

@anon5266188 has told us one here:

The website BestOfOnline.com has thirty (30) of them listed here!

Do you have any others, or feedback on those already mentioned?

Please do not mention pranks which are not harmless ITT.

1 Like

We did a really great one where Bazza changed his phone number and texted Skillo pretending to be a girl he’d met in Liquid the weekend before and kept it going for a week or so before arranging a date and going “I’ll be wearing red incase you don’t recognise me” and then Baz, me and all the boys were there in red waiting for him when he was expecting it to be a date.

14 Likes

I remember in a previous job I had that my “mentor” kept trying not to crack up laughing because he’d attached a wireless mouse dongle to the back of someone else’s computer and every few hours would just nudge it slightly, or click a button.

This was harmless to my mentor.

3 Likes

classic Skillo

1 Like

Oh man, I can just imagine Bazza’s face

8 Likes
  • funny and harmless
  • not funny and harmless
  • funny and harmful
  • not funny and harmful
0 voters

We had a video of Skillo’s reaction when he arrived for ages but I think it’s been lost to the sands of time now.

He was like “oh you fucking pricks! hahahahahahaha!”

2 Likes

Partner is out of the house for a few hours so I’m gonna set up some pranks. Hoping this thread will #inspire me to be a better #prankster

1 Like

When I worked for a summer in the factory that my dad worked in, he pre-warned me about:

Sky hooks
Skirting board ladders
Glass hammers

and some other things that I have since forgotten.

With his advice, I nipped each prank attempt in the bud.

2 Likes

One of my pals once crowned himself “the king of practical jokes” but I can’t really remember any particular pranks that he pulled. This is the same lad that once said “pizzas are designed for eating”

6 Likes

reckon if i attempted a prank it’d backfire

2 Likes

With this and your previous story that you were kind enough to share, it sounds like you’ve got a friendship group that is both wise and humourous. Treasure them x

9 Likes

I love them all very deeply

2 Likes

They certainly sound wiser than @kermitwormit’s inner circle

1 Like

And skillo never let himself fall in love again :cry:

6 Likes

That’s unkind

Ha! It was a prank!

2 Likes

I apologise for my prank, I took it too far.

1 Like

Reckon Skillo has been planning the perfect revenge prank ever since. It’s going to be absolutely cosmic. Watch out @anon5266188 !

1 Like

Haha! You really got me there :rofl:

5 Likes