Pranks

Best pranks are the simplest in their execution.

We had a big high ceilinged hall at our school and just before a big end of year assembly thing Conor tied a personal attack alarm to a helium balloon and let it go in there. Deeply funny watching Mr Longshaw and Mr McEvoy and the rest of them looking completely clueless at how to get it down/stop it

2 Likes

It’s entirely possibly that the time he did a dump and left skidmarks in my pal’s Dad’s house (new-build, unoccupied at the time) was long-term revenge I guess? (Continuing the thread synergy between the pranks thread and the flushing thread here)

1 Like

i think you’ve missed your chance for april fools pranks this year unfortunately

Why’s that?

1 Like

The dickhead floor manager at one of my first jobs was a big lover of the sending a newbie to look for tartan paint one. Thing is no fucker ever fell for it, everybody was either like “tartan paint? No such thing mate” or like “yeah alright granddad we’ve all heard that one before” but his reaction was like “AHHHH! Got you there didn’t I?”

5 Likes

social distancing

2 Likes

My friend Danny is good at these.
When he was younger he swapped his parents drawers around, actually took them out and put them back in the wrong place. His dad went to work with his mum’s popsocks on.
He also once hid a full milk under his bed for two weeks, then swapped it for another milk in the fridge so when his dad made a coffee it splattered out in lumps.
Also when his parents had guests over he’d wet his hands before shaking theirs. No one ever said anything, just frowned a bit

8 Likes

We did some classic pranks to one of our teachers, turning everything round so it was facing the wrong way, putting all the desks upside down, hiding her photos of her kids etc. Unfortunately, with hindsight, these were all awful things to put a person through cumulatively and she ended up leaving the profession and I feel guilty about it to this day.

5 Likes

hey can you stop working for a while and go fuck about looking for this thing?

absolutely. tartan paint? yeah no worries. see you in two hours.

7 Likes

Oh the “come and give us a a hand lifting this big heavy box” which is actually an empty cardboard box that goes flying when a person tried lifting it with all their earthly might is a good one if they don’t cotton on beforehand.

5 Likes

I’ve told this before but my prank-loving colleague was being grumpy about Christmas, so when the office Christmas decorations started to go up, his team gift wrapped his desk and everything on it and put signs up all over the office pointing to [colleague]'s grotto. There was a framed photoshopped photo of him on Santa’s knee, they gift wrapped his post, glitter everywhere, they had really gone to town.

Unfortunately most of us were on lunch when he arrived and saw it, but witnesses described him as taking one look at it, looking utterly defeated that someone had bettered him at pranking and going to sit somewhere else. He didn’t sit at his desk again until January.

7 Likes

All pranks are boring and for cunts. The best thing about pranks is those videos you get of YouTube “pranksters” getting punched by their victims.

4 Likes

Thing is, boys can’t be trusted to gauge where the line is. At my old job what started out as very acceptable japes ended up with someone defecating into a box and posting it to a colleague.

4 Likes

Classic @japes

4 Likes

Always enjoyed this from not Trigger Happy

I did this to someone at school, with a salad cream sachet. Went fucking EVERYWHERE.

Still feel awfully bad about it ~20 years later.

2 Likes

Put a big block of ice down the back of my housemate’s shirt the other day, does that count?

He said he’d get me back and I’m a little worried

8 Likes

Hi a little worried I’m dad

8 Likes

Not really! Just your regular pal scott_chegg! Your face! Priceless! #pranked

6 Likes