reads like a pretty great dating profile

2 Likes

why am i

damn you PC!

thanks for playing!

1 Like

Why am i missing you all donate your beards

3 Likes

Why am I supposed to be a good day please find the attached file is scanned image in PDF format I am not sure if you have a great day and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning

2 Likes

^Amazing Boy Bob - the admin years

Why am I not able to get the playing characters out of the way to the end of the game worse than the hotdogs.

2 Likes

Why am I you silly man city last year when spurs turned them over if you are definitely not challenging for the time of the day sorting my car insurance and looking at the same price for this is a decent game then hell of a way that the outspoken red is also a colossal cunt and haven’t blacked the time between the games where they talk about them all tournoi and I think you can still bring food in the last 50m and haven’t tried to swim at any speed for years and haven’t blacked the time between the games where they talk about them all tournoi and I think you can still bring food in the last 50m or something else to get a cab over the next couple of days and haven’t tried to swim at any speed for years and haven’t blacked the time between the games where they talk about them all tournoi and I think you can still bring food in the last 50m.

• William S. Burroughs
3 Likes

I don’t understand this concept.

it’s not complicated. type the first couple of words and then choose the next ones predictive text suggests to you.

Love that tournoi found its way in there

Why am I so scared to go to work today and tomorrow but I don’t want to do it tomorrow night and I have to go to get to sleep now.

4 Likes

This is a great game. Using the second option now:

Why am I not being a good person and I’m going through my mind to be happy with my own way.

"Why am I supposed to be a good day :slight_smile: "

weird

Third option:

Why am I still so tired :zzz: I have a great :+1: is this week I can :canned_food: this was my day and I’m a little annoyed :unamused: this one :point_up: I love :two_hearts: you’re the only time I’ve ever seen them before so much and it’s always so hard and I’m happy :blush:.

Third option me is a bit of a mess.

Why am I supposed to be a good time to get the latest flash player is required for video playback is unavailable right now because this video is not available on this device is not available for remote playback is unavailable right now because this video is not available for remote playback.

1 Like

why am i getting this wrong and i don’t want you in the end please don’t forget the time you are here and we are going out for it and you are going to be the same person

hugh grant breaking up with someone

2 Likes

Sorry to be an idiot but errrr this doesn’t work for me?