Premier League Team of the Season 20/21

1 Like

Lots of you seem to be missing Gundogan which seems really silly to me.

1 Like

Martinez
Coufal Stones Dias Shaw
Soucek Dallas
KDB/Grealish Bruno Gundo
Kane

Something like that

If they’d played more games, then: Thiago Silva (10/18 clean sheets when starting), Lingard, Foden, Justin, Barnes would have a v good shout

yeah i’d probs put him or kevin in for salah

Can’t get the Sky page to show me the formation for some reason but, for me, it would be:

Martinez

Cancelo
Dias
Fofana
Shaw

Soucek
Tielemens

Mount
Bruno
Foden

Kane

Feels weird not including Salah but he hasn’t been up to his own really high standards this season. KDB still the best player in the league but feels like he has been injured a lot this year. Case could be made for Gundogan over Soucek or Tielemens. The other tough call was between Foden and Son imo… maybe slight recent bias going with Foden there, but he’s honestly so bloody good

1 Like

Non-evil option:

Martinez

Coufal
Fofana
Dunk
Justin

Soucek
Dallas

Raphina
Grealish
Lingard

DCL

1 Like

Thought I’d found a way to pick Ben Mee in midfield but this thing is no craic

Completely anonymous for the first half of the season. Doing his best Lamps impersonation for a few games doesn’t cut the mustard.

His Lamps impression was absurdly good, though

Haha, yeah it was a great impression to be fair. No, but really, he’s had a great season.

3 Likes

Assume those leaving Kane out are just trolling.

Martinez

Fofana
Stones
Dias

Soucek
Mount
De Bruyne
Grealish
Bruno

Son
Kane

I’m playing about 8 midfielders so what.

Not touching anything to do with Sky or having any tottenham filth out of pure pettiness.

Martinez (Areola)

Cancelo (Wan Bissaka)
Fofana (Tarkowski)
Zouma (Stones)
Shaw (Digne)

Mahrez (Raphinha)
Ndidi (Rodri)
Soucek (Gundogan)
Grealish (Mount / Neto)

De Bruyne (Fernandes)
Antonio (Lacazette)

Was thinking about the worst team of the season, but it really is just the Sheff Utd team with the French lad from Brighton up front isn’t it

The entire Leeds team for me.