President Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?

Erm

it’s both super vague and really not at all critical of Trump.

Yet also a fantastic idea. Can YOU smell what he’s cooking?

Can you dive into the Thursday thread and cut out all the amusing chat from there and paste it into here?

1 Like

I personally cannot

He looks like he eats a lot of lean meat and steamed vegetables

1 Like

Between this and the resurgence of nu-metal, it feels a bit like the pop culture of my early teens is coming back to claim what it left behind.

4 Likes

Shows what the world has become when The Rock seems like a genuinely appealing presidential candidate.

6 Likes

So much great banter to be had from laying the sudden sound of breaking glass over any clip of President Rock speaking.

I’m in.

7 Likes

I can’t be arsed but YOU have the power.

have you seen the trailer for the Baywatch film he’s in?

He makes me want to watch it.

2 Likes

Hope so, he’s legitimately one of the world’s best people.

7 Likes

I’ve recently unfollowed him on instagram, I still like him but think we need some time apart

2 Likes

That looks much, much better than it deserves to be. His smile is literally incredible, it’s properly infectious.

1 Like

this would be great, just hope his former ties to a radicalised black power group don’t count against him

4 Likes

So far the Dem hopefuls are The Rock & Mark Zuckerberg

Roll on 2020

1 Like

Is the Rock a Democrat? As a wrestler and action film star I would assume his natural place is with the Republicans.

1 Like

Depends what era we’re talking, he’s been The Corporate Champ and The People’s Champ at various stages of his career which gives him widespread appeal across the political spectrum.

10 Likes

Yeah, I dunno but if he’s opposing Trump then he’s going to have to throw himself in with the Dems isn’t he

He’s not really. He seems to be opposing that one thing or did from how I read it.

Think he’s generally right of centre, so it’s a reluctant no from me.

Cena though…

3 Likes