Press Club 🇦🇺🎸

I’ve watched this about 10 times in as many hours. The passion on display here is a joy to behold. Think I’m getting a bit of an obsession with these guys now

5 Likes

Really enjoying this on first listen. Tempted by the London gig, but not sure yet.

1 Like

Definitely similar to Japandroids, enjoying this a lot.

1 Like

Go! I think I’m going

I’m going to give it some more listens and see how I feel. I know, though, if i do go, I’ll drink and it’s May Day weekend, and we have friends visiting and I’m starting to sound as old as I am! Would be fun to meet up again though.

2 Likes

Oh gosh I love them

2 Likes

Just realised who they remind me of - be your own pet. Been bugging me for days

1 Like

That was brilliant!!
Can’t wait to see them in Edinburgh, then Glasgow!

1 Like

This is brilliant. They are incredible. Think you’re right about the passion thing. Think the energy of the video that was posted at the top for Headwreck is what made me fall in love with that song/them.

Can’t remember the last time I was this excited for a new(ish) band.

2 Likes

Been a good couple of weeks for scratching that Japandroids itch. The Spielbergs album is great, but I think Press Club wins.

4 Likes

This is absolute fire. That last minute or so…
GAWD. Live for this shit!

1 Like

You should be, this is great!

2 Likes

Not usually one for lyrics (and these are quite teeny as the title of the album would suggest) but I’m mouthing these to fuck and making stupid shapes every time I hear them… “I’M DOING MY BEST TO LET GO” Deary me… love it

2 Likes

Love seeing the live footage and knowing that the upcoming gigs are going to be explosive.

2 Likes

Hopefully going to convince the tv to go to the Edinburgh gig. One of those bands that I could see myself just imploding to, rolling about the floor in a total state

Are you sure you want your TV seeing that???

She’s seen a lot worse

I keep finding myself listening to them.

7 Likes

Cant stop

2 Likes

Just asked my tv for tickets to the Edinburgh for my birthday (I average one gig a year these days). Love these flamin chuzwazzas!

2 Likes