Press Club 🇦🇺🎸

So many tempo shifts! Into it!

1 Like

nice stuff, as expected.

Yeah defo needs a couple of listens

If anyone has a spare for Edinburgh on Friday night give me a shout. Suddenly have a friend staying who wants to come but it’s sold out.

Ditto, left it too late ffs. Sneakys never used to sell out this often …

Just back from the Bristol gig. Superstars in waiting, guys. Absolute top stuff.

So excited about London

1 Like

How long was their set… they play any new songs/songs not on Late Teens, other than Get Better?

A little bit under an hour, and there were three or four songs I didn’t recognise. Am seriously thinking of going to Cardiff in a couple of weeks

3 Likes

Yas! So looking forward to tomorrow

1 Like

Do it

1 Like

Great in Newcastle tonight. As said above, these could easily get loads bigger. Hope I can see them again soon.

2 Likes

Don’t remember being this excited for a gig… ever actually

Can imagine these being a bit of an addiction band. Need ma Press Club fix

Just been at the Edinburgh show.
Just fucking incredible!!!
The singer has star quality oozing out of every pore in her body. What a frontwoman!

In stage for just over a hour including a cover of the buzzcocks ever fallen in love for the encore.

Brilliant set list which included 4 brand new tracks. The song Beautiful You (or something like that) might be their best song yet.

These guys are going to be HUGE!!

Bring on the Glasgow show next month!!

5 Likes

Done it, ticket booked.

2 Likes

Would you per chance know the exact setlist? Checked setlist.fm but there’s not even a blank entry… after speaking to the tv and my other mate I think I may have missed the first two songs… doing a stupid drunken cig run just before they came on was a very bad choice

Another London show

2 Likes

I booked my Borderline ticket earlier as well as their Hoxton gig on a Sunday afternoon in May.

1 Like

Excuse me what is this?