Press Club (ffo Japndroids etc)

Cant stop

2 Likes

Just asked my tv for tickets to the Edinburgh for my birthday (I average one gig a year these days). Love these flamin chuzwazzas!

2 Likes

*gig

Going to the Edinburgh show. £6 and it’s in a bank holiday! Lovely.

2 Likes

Only just discovered this album. Fucking brilliant. Cheers DiS.

2 Likes

Cant quite believe that in the year 2019 my favourite band of the moment is a pop punk band from Australia. Who’d have thunk it

3 Likes

The Islington show sold out - anyone have a spare? I was Too Slow

Hi. I’ve a spare. It’s yours if you want it.

1 Like

That would be so brilliant! Thank you

No problem. I’ve two tickets. The second one is “reserved” as yours. See you at the gig.

Good shout these, golden state is a tune

2 Likes

@plasticniki did you ever see this thread? might be your jam.

Got this notification today. Buzzing for Edinburger

1 Like

Playing 7th may at the fighting cocks in Kingston. Very much the right venue for this sort of thing

1 Like

Glad to see these guys on the Reading bill. both because they’ll be fun and also because there’s very little else on that crock of new stuff i don’t care for.

I almost certainly will be able to send you both my Islington tickets. I’m planning a holiday during that week. I’ll let you know in a week or two.

Ah that is a shame that you’ll be double booked (but also THANK YOU!)

Over on FB they are teasing a new release for the 11th! Something called Get Better, no idea if it is a single, album, or what.

Can’t be a new album already surely? When did Late Teens come out originally?

Think it was March 2018 in Australia, so enough time for a new one to be ready. I reckon this is more likely to be a single to tie in with the tour though.

1 Like