Pretty fuckin cool question about the time needed to change flights at Boston Logan International Airport

prettyfuckin

Hi there!
I am going to America! My flight lands at Boston Logan International airport at 15:10 and I would like to book a flight from there to NYC that takes off at 17:00. Is that enough time? I think I’d have to go through customs, wait for bags, check bags on new flight, go thru security etc. I’m a landlubber and I dont know how these things work.
Cool help needed!
x

Yeah, go for it

I don’t know the answer to your question, but this is definitely the coolest question I’ve ever read about the time needed to change flights at Boston Logan International Airport.

yeah? how much time to spare do i have to buy donuts?

Is it the same airline? If so, then they might just see it as a connection and you wouldn’t need to go through customs and they’d see your bag onto the second plane.

if it’s not, and you’re going to have to come through customs, then I’d say that’s not enough time. US customs are a right pain in the arse to get through.

I wouldn’t risk it but I have never been to that Boston.

Depends which of the ‘donut’ ‘stores’ you want to use. I recommend Harry’s which is in between the Tie Rack and WH Smiths.

Depends whether it’s the same airline for both flights.

You could probably walk from Boston to New York

Different airline guys

Should be even quicker then.

I’d allow three hours.

Went through Boston last year and the passport check took an absolute fucking eternity. Plus American airports are the only ones in the world where you need to check out then back in for your flight*. I wouldn’t risk it.

*I don’t know if this is true but it’s the only place I’ve had to do it.

If you think you’re going to miss the second flight you can just tell customs to hurry up, they do that all the time for people.

Just catch a boat

Hey Smee, if you see anywhere selling dark chocolate M&Ms can you fill a suitcase up for me please? I don’t think it should be too inconvenient?

Would it be more convenient to get a flight directly to New York? I realise you would then miss out on the delights of Boston Logan Airport, but…

You don’t go through customs unless you’re leaving the airport, right?

Theres an internal passageway from when you land to the next plane.

“And that’s why the Red Sox will never win the series”

Almost certain that he’ll have to transfer between two terminals at Logan, so he gets to see double the excitement…