Pretty fuckin cool question about the time needed to change flights at Boston Logan International Airport

I don’t think that’s the case if the first airport is your point of entry into the country.

I think it is.

Edit: Maybe in the US. I’ve only done it in non-us countries

Incorrect. I’ve had to go through American customs every time I’ve flown through on the way somewhere else. No biggie if you’re going through a decent airport (Atlanta); major biggie if it’s a shit one (Miami).

1 Like

Do you know what, you’re a genius thanks for solving this

4 Likes

My pleasure!

You could get a train?

Do you think Smee is some sort of wanker or something? It’s pretty obvious that he would be aware of this, there are probably other factors at play regarding the fact he’s landing at Boston so cut him some slack maybe?

DON’T ANSWER THIS IT’S A TRAP

2 Likes

I want to know more about why you’re flying to Boston and going to New York

He’s going to get to that! Fucking hell! Can everyone get of his case already!

2 Likes

The US is different, plus international flights operate through one terminal at Logan, but internal flights through the others.

Anything under two hours would make me very nervous about making it, and if it’s not a connecting flight then you’re kind of screwed when it comes to them helping you out with it.

1 Like

Of course not. Im just trying to provide some helpful advice.

Can’t believe he didn’t brown off that chorizo first either

4 Likes

Would you really have to go collect your bags and check them in again?

That seems annoying.

It is.

:joy:

That was dead good wasn’t it? Everyone pure piling in on the lad, properly going OTT with it, slagging his dinner off and saying he’d make his wife ill and that :joy:

1 Like

Well, when you put it like that, I guess so, yeah.

1 Like

Smee is a huge fan of General Edward Lawrence Logan, after whom the airport is named.

Although Logan was not an aviator, he did lobby intensely for veteran benefits to include the high risk group of pilots.

Delighted for Smee that he’s finally making this pilgrimage.

2 Likes

I’ve flown to Boston a few times with Work and the border isn’t great there. If it’s different airlines I wouldn’t be keen on a sub 2 hr change given you’ll have to bus and bag drop/check in at the domestic terminal (which isn’t too far away) and get back through at rush hr time.

Make sure the attendants know you have a tight change and they can try and help.