Primavera 2017

Friday*

I’m VIP and was asked to show my passport and it was checked against the name on my ticket.

Same here, seems to be a little tighter this year on the ticket/ID Front.

Today was a nice day - new Primavera Pro stage just off of La Rambla works really well. Odina and Pavvla went down a treat on a beautiful afternoon

Early evening Parc Del forum a decidedly more mixed affair - Animic sound much like they do on record (interesting more than good), 7colores 7notas were ok (Spanish rap with skateboarders going across the stage!) and Gordi was not bad at all.

Unfortunately the TV was feeling the effects of sangria and vino since 11am so we had to leave about 3 songs into Local Natives, who were sounding great as per usual.

Just in from an extended Metro trip there. Saw Local Natives earlier, thought nothing of them. Saint Etienne weren’t great either. Going to head over to see the Wedding Present in a minute. Fortunately my gaff is beside Apolo/Barts.

Oh, I met @83746725 eariler! Top, top lad!

Some total arseparsnip has just spent the last 40+ minutes ringing every door in our block.

2 Likes

I got asked for id as well for a regular ticket. They were happy with a photocopy. Heineken was €5 for 500ml and long drinks were €8.the biggest queues last night were for the wine bar. Did anyone make it to the wedding present?

let them in then??

I’ve no idea who they are.

and you never will with that attitude

And that, for them is a good thing.

yeah, reckon i´ll be there for the start of phurpa. guess i´ll wear dowdy grey cap for id

1 Like

Pingrove are very excited FOR playing again at 4am

Arcade fire 8.30pm today on the hill opposite Primavera stage.

I was wondering why Aldous Harding is about to play to 15 people

On the hill opposite? What do you mean? The audience area? Very confused

My body is ready

1 Like

1 Like

Just want to say as a total newbie to this and as someone who’s here having given it no forethought whatsoever: this is definitely the best festival I’ve ever been to. Such a beautiful space and non dickish people.

Also, my gf cried because she loved Miguel so much (he was pretty great tbf).

Def doing the full thing next year.

4 Likes

Anyone been to one of the house concerts yet? I got an email about a week back saying I’d won a pair of tickets and that I’d be emailed the exact time and location a day before the concert. Still waiting…