Primavera 2018

Jesus that Last Shadow Puppets set after Radiohead. Never seen people leg it from a set so quickly.

4 Likes

Ha! Actually amusing to remember it now

Line up released 29th January.

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Have pretty much convinced myself this means Ennio Morriccone is playing, how likely is that??

They’ve spent the money of booking Ennio Morriccone on that video, so I hope so.

I bloody love Morricone, particularly the songs he worked on in the 60s

Kendrick just announced a US tour over the dates of Primavera. So that’s not happening :sob:

SZA will be joining him, and I’d hoped she would play. I am disappoint.

1 Like

I should have bought tickets for this because now it’s lineup announcement time I really wanna go but won’t have the cash for it. I also did this last year (though the lineup was relatively pants so I didn’t feel too bad)

Someone make me buy a ticket for 2019 when they’re announced. Thanks in advance.

Ah, that stings - although now it doesn’t feel like I’m being greedy seeing him in London…

I didn’t get tickets and now I’m away for the whole European tour :frowning: gonna be in India for a month though and I’m sure Kendrick will come around again

He got announced for a bunch of fests around Europe in August. I didn’t get tickets for his tour next month but might try to get to one of those.

1 Like

Cheers will have a look what is on offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it just Oya and Flow? Always been put off by the inevitable expense of those

I think also Way Out West and Sziget? Although not sure they are any better price-wise.

(…I guess he’ll probably be doing Reading & Leeds too, if you want to suffer that)

Scandinavia it is!

1 Like

This is not Love song Festival has announced some of their lineup and it’s on the same weekend as Primavera and it’s not that far away, so likely to share the same sort of bands.

Looks like I’ll be selling my tickets. What’s the best way to go about doing so?

Tweet from Gabi at 23:15 last night. Something happening around 00:00 tonight so.

https://twitter.com/gabiruizps/status/957014232289218560

You can sell them back through the official ticket vendor, Redtkt.