Primavera 2018

I’m 30. Threw it on on the way home from work last week. It still stands up, fucking great album. Suggesting that you have to grow out of albums as you get older is an unbelievably negative approach.

1 Like

ta.

i always feel bad when kallgeese disagrees with me :frowning: going to walk this one back, it’s true i’m talking bollocks

They have started a stream on youtube

Ah man, I didn’t mean to make you feel bad. I just think good albums are for life and shouldn’t be preserved in some nostalgic amber. I still appreciate Is This It for its songwriting, musicianship and production as much as 14 year old Kallgeese loved it for being something completely different from what he knew.

Think it might be fake. Majid Jordan that high up really, Grizzly Bear that low down and a lot of band have paid really recently and further up.
Havin said that if it is real guessing Migos are geting Best New Music for Cuture 2.

Have it on in the background here. Nothing of note going on.

Wait what, it’s playing the line up for me!

I lifted this from a facebook post, I love it!!

They are doing it now Primavera Sound 2018 Line-Up - YouTube

1 Like

Line-up ties up with the video so real. Fucking excellent lineup that.

Yep. I take it back. Poster is real.

pretty hyped about that tbf. best wednesday night in years

Superb lineup

1 Like

This is so stacked I’m already worried about clashes.

Fucking Hell like.

1 Like

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss they’ve absolutely killed it again

Honestly think this is the best festival lineup I have ever seen.

Nils Frahm would be amazing at Ray Ban. Spiritualized, Belle and Seb and Wolf parade on the Wednesday night. :slight_smile:

Really happy with that. Loads of bands I’ve fancied seeing for ages but not enough to actually go to a gig, which is pretty much what I want from a festival lineup. Some solid DJs too (Gerd Janson, Levon Vincent, Shanti Celeste). Stoked.