Primavera 2018

…oh and q3)

likely to be further additions?..or just if pullouts…suspect the latter but its possible Kevin Shields is still yet to commit…here’s hoping…also didn’t Gabi mention something about “trying to finalise a big deal didn’t he?!”…I was hoping for MBV and weren’t there rumours of Daft Punk and more recenty Thom Yorke…

Lots of additions:

Hidden stage
VIP stage (I think?)
Last minute surprises

1 Like

Barry Hogan DJ set

4 Likes

there will be a few additions. The hidden stage will be announced a few weeks before the festival. They usually get a few interesting acts for that but you have to queue for tickets when the festival gates open. They will have a few surprise gigs like the extra arcade fire gig, and mogwai and haim surprise gigs.
The afternoon gigs in CCCB are worth going to as they can help with eliminating clashes.
The Wednesday night at the forum is totally free and open to all. Passes are needed for the club shows

1 Like

The afternoon gigs are not in the CCCB this year but for the first time will be at the Forum by the beach.

Thom Yorke is playing Sonar (and the solo is a bit shit IMO)

oh, that cuts down on metro trips for us. Thanks

I’m so excited that I could backflip down my stairs now. June can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

It’s insane to think it’s actually going to improve with a few Unexpecteds and Hidden Stage too.

Thanks for the answers folks…most helpful and cause for positivity

The Wednesday shows are open to weekend ticket holders. My friend had three day passes last year and was refused entry

Yep, can’t wait. If Jordo is right above then MBV could make an appearance too!

Just in case, if there’s anyone with an early bird, who isn’t into the line up and is thinking of selling their ticket, let me know :slight_smile:

Meet you at the bar on the corner come on man let’s get bumholed

Yes yes! Thursday afternoon before six!

1 Like

Two or three bands on that poster that Primavera are putting on in Barcelona before May. Fake.

1 Like

You realise that poster has been released by the festival?

5 Likes

That is one huge lineup, very jealous. Hoping to see a vast number spilling over to APE…

I’m now just stressing myself out seeing if I can afford this which I probably won’t be able to. Thanks Primavera.

There’s not even that much on the lineup that I’m like wow I need to go but it’s solid enough that it’s making me want to take another trip to Barcelona.