Primavera 2018

Primavera Porto is close to selling out of its 3 day tickets

Primavera Sound

Just now ·

Primavera Sound 2018 lineup news: The Twilight Sad (Official), Scottish champions of post-punk with melodic undertones, join the festival.

On the other hand, unfortunately Alex Lahey will not be able to perform. Her team has explained: “Due to unforeseen logistical difficulties Alex Lahey is now unable to perform at Primavera Sound 2018. After much work in trying to remedy the issue she will unfortunately not perform this year, but we hope to see her in 2019”. We will miss her!

Fantastic news about The Twilight Sad.

1 Like

Oh sweet, never seen the Twilight Sad!

Sounds like there will be a few of us at their set!!!

1 Like

Their gig in the Parc de la Ciutadella a few years ago will forever be one of my favourite gigs. I think I’ve seen them 13 times and counting over the years, wonderful live band

I was there too. Magical stuff.

So thrilled (for us and them) that they’re playing. Phenomenal live band.

Whipped out my Primavera 2016 tshirt the other day and, looking at the artist list on the back, fuck me that was a great weekend. One of the best in my life and I could have easily gone to see another 15 acts if I could be in 2 places at once

4 Likes

Could not agree with you more! 2011 was also absurdly good.

1 Like

Just looked through the 2017 thread and set times leaked on 1st May, so hopefully not long now!

In previous years it took a bit longer plus we still don’t even have Pitchfork names (normally announced in March/early April) so wouldn’t hold your breath yet…

We don’t know who is on the Pitchfork stage, but they’ll have already been announced in the line up, as usual

Maybe we will get the Hidden Stage names tomorrow?

Wonder if Twilight Sad are a late addition to the ‘main’ line up or playing Hidden Stage?

replacement for a drop out

1 Like

In my top 5 gigs of all time for me. Everything about it was perfect.

infact Hotelier on the same stage was in my top 10 too

Me too.

Didn’t get to go to my first one until 2013 (Porto) so wouldn’t know (but will trust your judgement!). Can honestly say that no year has been anything less than stellar, but 2016 was the creme de la creme for me