Primavera 2019

I was hoping that the line up would be shit as I don’t know if I can go but that looks like a very fun time

1 Like

Presumably headlining the Wednesday?

Deerhunter…only on Monday.

That is such a dirty tease.

Ticketswap is the best site for selling tickets

1 Like

Carcass are this year’s random grab from the metal section in HMV then. I like that lineup but preferred last year’s, still gutted I can’t go. If I was 100% that GBV would actually play I might find a way.

Solid, solid dance lineup BTW. Octo Octa and Eris Drew will absolutely kill it on that little stage by the beach.

1 Like

Deerhunter surely nailed on for a London show on a weekend either side of that Monday

are they seriously playing on Monday? that’s a massive ballache

They do consistently put on line ups that are exciting in a sea of boring big festivals. Hats off to them

5 Likes

oh yeah sorry, i just meant that fucked up will be on in the apollo (or some other non-forum venue) as well as the main festival, and they’ve clearly stated that they’re playing twice.

For all the nonsense, that looks like a brilliant time. Hoping they keep half as much fun for Portovera.

2 Likes

nice one thanks. Issue is I didnt buy early birds, got the 180Euro one so I’m guessing i’ll have to sell at a slightly reduced price.

An absolutely brilliant lineup that only reveals its charms upon careful consideration and not just focusing on headliners.

3 Likes

They are doing Copenhagen on 3 June (via DH’s own website) and Oslo on 4 June (FB event exists). So not sure where that leaves UK dates.

I might end up going to this.

DJ Coco is closing the Apolo not the Saturday. Been given to DJ Rosario & Sama Yax :man_shrugging:

Finally my dreams have been realised… I will get to see J Balvin sub-headline the Primavera festival in front of a rabid audience :grinning:

1 Like

DJ Coco did need binning off (sorry, nostalgists)… But that doesn’t sound much better

1 Like

Primavera Bits will have three stages to supply the most hedonistic, festive and alternative side of the festival, as well as a surprise or two to wrap it all up "

= Big electronic act to close on Saturday (perhaps even bigger than DJ Rosario and Sama Yax)?

1 Like

DJ Coco?

1 Like

an exciting new act called DJ Harry Bogan

9 Likes